Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Monday 6 September 2010

And here is Annette!

Just one more to introduce, Annette. Here is what she had to say:

Hello Fellow Crafters! My name is Annette. I’m a proud mother of 2 lovely young ladies, a handsome & intelligent son, and “Lola” to 2 adorable, charming granddaughters.


I love art in all forms – painting, drawing, crafting, etcetera… I started scrapbooking about 8 years ago, card making about 2 years ago. I very quickly got hooked! I began participating in challenges, and launched my blog just this past January.

As for my design style, I love to build up my own backgrounds & create my own designer paper. I often create my own embellishments too, especially flowers, which is my favourite! My creative passion for the moment is anything vintage shabby chic. Aside from my love of card making, I also love to create 3-D and altered projects.

I am so thrilled to join the talented C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Design Team. I look forward to creating, learning & sharing techniques, and ideas. But moreover, having fun while making new friends!

“Art is not so much expressing oneself, as it is discovering oneself.” - Anawanitia

Keep creating!


Annette

Welcome to the team, Annette, we look forward to working with you!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to C.R.A.F.T Annette! I look forward to getting to know you and seeing your creations!

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!