please scroll down for the current challenge.
We hope you have all enjoyed your summer as much as the weather has allowed. (although I believe it has been winter in the southern hemisphere). We feel it is time to do another DT call again. Our team of dedicated design team members consists purely out of enthusiastic people who have made crafting their hobby. We all have a busy private or professional life in the rest of our time as well and would benefit from having some extra members on board who are just as enthusiastic. We are a friendly bunch and believe that our main aim is to have fun.
So, what are we looking for? What do we expect of our new DT members?
- We expect you to be enthusiastic.
- We expect you to either have your own blog, or be willing to set one up.
- We expect you to be a crafter (paper or other crafts welcome).
- We expect you to keep to the terms and conditions of our sponsors when using their products and to be supportive of Stamp Out.
- We expect you to create something for our weekly challenges (you can partake on a weekly or 2-weekly basis if you wish)
- We expect you to post your projects in a timely fashion on our private DT blog.
- We expect you to partake in our rota for choosing a Top3.
- We expect you to be friendly and encouraging when commenting on projects from other DT members or people taking part in our challenges.
- We expect you to take part in the rota for commenting on entries in our challenges.
What do we offer?
- A friendly team.
- Support where needed with the crafting challenges.
- A possibility of being active within the organisation of challenges.
- To have fun.
- The use of free products from our sponsors according to their terms and conditions, where appropriate.
Would you like to join us?
In that case:
- Create a post on your blog especially for this DT Call.
- Create a special project or show off your best work in this post on your blog.
- Within this post, please tell us why you would like to join us and what you feel you can bring to our team.
The closing date as mentioned before is the 20th of September. We will start selecting our new team members shortly after the closing date and get back to you about our decision as soon as possible after.
Don't hesitate to join in, none of us are professional crafters and we only expect your best work. If you are less than 15 years old, but would still like to be considered, please join in as well. Junior DT members are also welcome in our team and are allowed to join in with the challenges whenever they feel able. They do not take part in any of the work above, except for the crafting part. If you are a junior, please add (junior DT) behind your name in Inlinkz.
We look forward to seeing your applications come through and hope we will be able to invite you to become a part of our team.
Jo and the CRAFT Team.